Full Job Description
Are you a qualified or part qualified Accounts Technician with practice experience?
Or an unqualified accountant with an abundance of practice experience?
Want to join a fast growing, modern digital accountancy team?
If so, there is a place for you at the Lewis Ballard.
Join our team and you’ll enjoy a varied role, building client relationships and supporting the Client Managers in all aspects of accounts and tax work.
General duties include but are not limited to:
· Assisting the Client Managers as required
· Preparing records checklists
· Setting up new clients and updating details
· Producing Management and Annual Accounts for Clients
· Providing Xero training and support to clients
· Producing VAT Returns
· Preparing Payroll, RTI and Auto-enrolment submissions
· Company Secretarial Services
· Undertaking Client bookkeeping
· Related administration duties as required
Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel is essential and previous experience with Xero Cloud Accounting is advantageous.
The successful candidate should be ACCA/AAT/ACA qualified or part qualified and have exceptional communication and technical skills.
As committed employers we are ACCA, ICAEW, CIOT and AAT affiliated and ACCA Platinum Trainer status for our continuous focus on developing our team.
Please send a CV with a covering letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours 9-5 Monday to Friday
Salary starting at £20,000 (full time equiv) and rising based upon experience and qualification
Reference ID: APP AT 2020
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Application Deadline: 07/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place