Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people and businesses to grow and achieve their goals?
Are you ACCA or ACA part qualified/ qualified (or QBE) with experience of working in a similar practice role with audit experience?
When we talk about ‘Growth and Support’ we aren’t just talking about our clients, we’re talking about our team too.
You will have/be:
- ACCA/ACA part qualified/qualified, or QBE with experience of working within a similar role.
- Able to complete audits, to a good level, from start to finish.
- The ability to coach, motivate and supervise junior members of the team to achieve results.
- Confident in front of clients and others more senior than you and not afraid to challenge where necessary.
- A formal and professional manner, able to reflect on difficult situations in order to resolve problems.
- The ability to work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Relentless in problem solving, providing solutions in a timely and thorough manner.
- Able to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the Director, semi-seniors and juniors as a client focussed team
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships and become a regular contact point for them.
- Attending regular meetings with your clients, usually accompanied by the director
- Mentoring junior team members and assisting in their development by providing training
- Complete and review statutory accounts prepared by trainee team members.
- Occasionally preparing financial statements
- Cash flows and budgetary reports for clients
- Carrying out statutory audits towards and reviewing junior team members audit work.
- Taking the lead on some audits to build your experience
- Growth – When we say you’ll grow with us, we mean it. We offer bespoke business advisory internal training and opportunities for personal and professional development whenever you want it.
- Most up to date systems – Our digital transformation never ends giving you and our clients the best systems to make all our lives easier.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Client care – Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow – our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Flexible working arrangements – flexi hours as standard along with hybrid working arrangements to suit you and the team.
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to [email protected]. It’ll be the best move you’ve ever made.