Are you ACCA or ACA part qualified (or QBE) with experience of working in a similar practice role with audit experience and interested in a flexible, varied and challenging role that supports you to grow and develop?
When we talk about ‘Growth and Support’ we aren’t just talking about our clients, we’re talking about our team too. At Hallidays we’re committed to supporting your development and we have full study support provided including fees and study time.
You will have/be:
- AAT qualified or studying towards Level 4, or part qualified ACCA/ACA
- Strong knowledge of accounts with experience of working in a team within a Practice environment
- Strong communication skills and be comfortable communicating with clients orally or in written format
- Proven client handling ability and have the ambition to progress your career in an autonomous and progressive environment
- Able to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
- Audit experience is desirable but not essential
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the director and seniors as a client focussed team
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships and become a regular contact point for them
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies
- Preparing regular monthly or quarterly management accounts for your clients
- Attending regular meetings with clients accompanied by the director
- Carrying out statutory audits towards completion of the audit file, training can be provided if necessary
- Assisting with ad hoc reporting
- Mentoring junior team members and assisting in their development
Here are some reasons to come and work with us…
- Study Support! We offer many study support options to help you reach your desired qualification.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Client care! Our clients love working with our innovative teams, whose focus is on helping them to grow – our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Personal growth! Opportunities for personal and professional development, whilst broadening technical skills and your commercial acumen.
- Flexible working arrangements – flexi hours as standard along with hybrid working arrangements to suit you and the team.
- Most up to date systems – Our digital transformation never ends giving you and our clients the best systems to make all our lives easier.
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com. It’ll be the best move you’ve ever made.