Our client, The Xeinadin Group, is expanding its Marketing team to ensure the successful delivery of the Groups ambitious regional growth plans. Xeinadin is on a journey of significant investment in its Regional Marketing capability and is therefore looking for an experienced Marketing and Business Development Manager to develop and deliver its regional vision. This role acts as the beacon of brand excellence across the region and will be essential in growing brand awareness at a local level.
Through continuous collaboration you will design, own, and deliver regional marketing and business development plans, aligned to support the regional growth plans and national marketing objectives, that contribute to the growth of the Xeinadin brand and its services at a local level. You will be accountable for measuring the success of your regional activities and its contribution to the Groups objectives. You will be an integral part of rolling out the Groups key Marketing projects across the local offices and will be accountable for the region’s progression in these areas.
The role is hands on and will require a proactive and driven individual who will lead and support the regions offices to deliver through a collaborative approach.
Your role will be varied and challenging and will include, but will not be limited to:
- Developing and delivering regional marketing plans and activities.
- Planning and coordinating the regions internal and external business development programme, ensuring KPIs are met.
- Organising local advertising campaigns and local events, such as, webinars and keynote speeches.
- Developing regional KPIs and measures.
- Reporting of marketing intelligence to the leadership and marketing team.
- Delivering Group marketing and business development expectations across the region including key Group projects.
- Implementing the region’s internal referral process.
- Distributing inbound leads qualified as usable and ensuring their effective handling.
- Managing the regions website and Social Media channels in line with Group expectations.
- Guiding and supporting regional offices and team members in achieving the brand and marketing vision.
- Host regular meetings with multiple stakeholders including regional directors and the head office marketing team and other Group departments.
- Managing client data to ensure relevant communications and activities.
- Developing and implementing local CSR, charity, and award initiatives to further the Groups local presence.
- Responsibility for day-to-day decision-making including: approval of campaigns; external and internal communications; marketing activities and regional budget management.
To be considered for this role you must be/have:
- Educated to degree level and/or hold a CIM diploma or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a marketing management role.
- A proven track record of delivering and managing projects, involving multiple stakeholders.
- Thorough understanding of UX.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other reporting methods.
- Strong leadership skills and experience of building relationships of trust.
- Highly independent and self-motivated.
- Outstanding written, oral and organisational skills.
Here are 4 reasons to come and work with us…
- Collaborate & Innovate! Part of a UK wide team that collaborates and innovates together.
- Shape the Future! Be part of a newly formed team and be part of the Groups development phase.
- Personal Growth! Access to marketing expertise across a breadth of talent to grow and develop your skills.
- Values! We value you as an individual and we value the importance of a personal and local approach to doing business.
Applicants to send CV to email@example.com