Are you part or newly qualified (ACCA, CIMA, AAT or QBE) and interested in a flexible, varied and challenging role that supports you to grow and develop?
As a founding member firm of Xeinadin Group, a top 20 business advisory and accountancy group, there are many exciting career opportunities at Hallidays.
Xeinadin is about improving people’s lives and helping them achieve their goals, both for our clients and our team. Our team is passionate and dedicated to creating a collaborative and inspiring Xeinadin Culture.
The successful candidate will assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts for the consolidated group and its subsidiaries. This will extend to the year-end process, involving assisting the financial reporting team to prepare notes for the statutory accounts and providing supporting information to the external audit team.
The role will also include management responsibility, reporting to the Financial Controller and working with a well-established team.
You will have/be:
- Newly or part qualified ACCA, CIMA, AAT or QBE.
- Previous experience working in either industry or practice.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and accounting software such as Xero.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A proven team player with an established history of working in a team.
- A desire to learn and develop.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts for the consolidated group and its subsidiaries. Ensuring deadlines are met and policies and procedures are followed.
- Assisting in the recognition and accounting treatment of sales invoicing of the group audit company in line with strict deadlines.
- All credit control duties of the hub and its regional offices, including running the direct debit functions.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting the budgeting and planning process for the group, including quarterly outlooks, forecasting and budgets.
- Ensuring financial results are clearly communicated including preparation of monthly reporting.
- Building strong relationships of trust with all regional offices and manage group requests effectively
- Preparing papers to be presented at a senior level.
- Be responsible for maintaining and monitoring risk and control frameworks for key management account processes.
- Be responsible for the support & development of colleagues.
- Complete ad hoc work as required e.g. year-end audit analysis.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and contribute towards company culture.
- Growth – When we say you’ll grow with us, we mean it. We offer bespoke business advisory internal training and opportunities for personal and professional development whenever you want it.
- Most up to date systems – Our digital transformation never ends giving you and our clients the best systems to make all our lives easier.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Flexi hours – As standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to [email protected]. It’ll be the best move you’ve ever made.