With over 200 audits and continued growth in our Audit client base, we are looking to recruit an Audit Manager to join our busy audit team. Our Directors and teams of professionals will assist you in achieving your career goals in an atmosphere of respect, understanding and full support.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Managing the audit process and audit file reviews
- Ensures agreed deliverables are within the set time frame
- Collaboration with a team of managers
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
- Staff planning and management of them during the course of the audit
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunities to do ad hoc advisory and technical work when required.
- We will also provide the manager with regular technical training and also with the necessary soft skills development that will help them progress quickly
The successful applicant will be friendly and approachable with an ambitious and resilient mindset. In addition, you should possess the confidence and professionalism to establish credibility at all levels, be commercially minded and have a clear perception of client requirements.
Candidates should be ACA/ACCA qualified. The successful candidate will possess a wide range of audit experience and will need to have experience in managing a portfolio of small to large clients as well as having the required understanding of FRS102 and IFRS. The firm will provide training and support to help develop the successful candidate’s specialist knowledge and capabilities.
Key systems used are Caseware, Excel and Word.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive market salary depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Salary reviews annually
- Twenty three days annual leave
- Three-month probationary period
- Seasons Ticket Travel Loan
- Access to a number of additional benefits which include: work place pension, health cash plans, private medical insurance and Perkbox. More information will be provided on joining.
If you are ready for your next career move, please email your CV to Yasin Khandwalla at [email protected]