About the role
KJG is recruiting for an Administration Assistant at our City Centre Office.
You must be a highly organised individual, polished and professional, friendly and approachable with the ability to multi-task. You will have excellent customer service skills, to undertake reception duties and assist clients as the main point of contact.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming clients and associates
- Answering incoming calls promptly and directing them to the appropriate person or department
- Dealing with routine and difficult enquiries from telephone callers and visitors effectively, efficiently and professionally
- Conveying messages clearly, quickly and accurately
- Booking meeting rooms and car park spaces and inform staff of the availability
- Processing incoming and outgoing post, including redirected mail
- Scanning mail for departments
- Monitoring of KJG info mailbox and forwarding emails as appropriate
- Ensuring reception area and meeting rooms are kept presentable at all times
- Preparing and providing refreshments for clients and Directors
Previous reception experience is essential.
The position is 100% office based, working Monday to Friday 10am to 4.30pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
Salary is £15,600 with an annual holiday entitlement of 31 days including statutory bank holidays, together with an additional day’s leave for your birthday.
KJG is an 8 partner firm offering a full range of accounting services including audit, accounts preparation, tax planning, corporate recovery, corporate finance and forensic accounting. The firm deals with a wide range of predominantly owner-managed businesses ranging from new start-ups to companies with turnover in excess of £100m.
Although we have specialists offering a range of accountancy, taxation and advisory services, we pride ourselves on working as a single team. Our clients therefore receive the support they need, always under the supervision of a dedicated partner.
We are a founding member firm of Xeinadin Group, an extensive group of 120 firms with more than 1,500 advisors spanning the UK and Ireland. Through unmatched collaboration and innovation, we support and inspire our clients to reach their strategic business goals. Read more about the Xeinadin Group here.
The firm hosts quarterly social events for our team including days at the races, white water rafting, quiz nights and charity events.
Our offices are in a fantastic central location in Manchester City Centre, just 5 minutes’ walk from Deansgate train and tram station.
- 23 days holiday
- Birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Company events
- Death in service
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.